Strengths are the one that builds confidence to face tough situations. It’s easy to explore them. Finding your strengths is the best way to be more productive and energetic.
If you know your unique combination of powers. You need to play to your strengths instead of focussing on your weaknesses, you can dramatically increase your presence.
Heres 3 ways you can improve strengths,
1. Don’t Spend Too Much Time in Your Weaknesses
One of the main things of failure is spending too much time on your weakness rather focusing on strengths. The better you know about yourself the better you can improve. Similarly, they can help you to choose the right situation in studies or job to help your abilities.
Reducing your weaknesses is not the path to greatness. Improving your key powers is your personal path to excellence. Use the sum of your talents. It’s not about having a single talent, it’s about using the synergy of them. Leveraging your strengths turns your work into passion.
2. Always stay high with positive affirmations:
- Identify your signature powers-don’t just know what you’re good at.
- Identify what you are great at-This difference makes all the difference in the world.
- Be your best-The key here is to be your personal best.
You’ll likely recognize a lot of these strengths in yourself. The key is not to list down your absolute strongest talents. Instead, find those that differentiate you from others and that come easiest for you.
3. Themes of Strengths and Talent:
Marcus Buckingham and Donald O. Clifton (Ph.D.) identifies 34 key signature of strengths by their research. Familiarize yourself with these themes. If you can identify your top five themes, you can use the information to start cultivating your powers for personal excellence and stop focusing on weaknesses. Here are few,
Strength and its description:
- Achiever -A relentless need for achievement.
- Arranger- You are a conductor.
- Belief- You have certain core values that are enduring.
- Command- You take charge.
- Communication- You like to explain, to describe, to host, to speak in public, and to write.
- Developer-You, see the potential in others.
- Discipline- Your world needs to be ordered and planned.
- Focus- Your goals are your compass.
- Harmony You look for areas of agreement.
- Ideation You are fascinated by ideas.
- Input You collection information – words, facts, books, and quotations.
- Positivity- You are generous with praise, quick with a smile, and always look positive in the situation.
- Responsibility You take psychological ownership for anything you commit to, and you feel emotionally bound to follow it through to completion.
- Significance You want to be very significant in the eyes of other people.
- Strategic You sort through the clutter and find the best route.
- Woo-You, win others over.
“Life is very interesting. In the end, some of your greatest pains become your greatest strengths.”– Drew Barrymore
How do you find your hidden talent? What are your key strengths?
Finding your strengths and improving them day by day, can foster your productivity and helps you to achieve financial independence and early retirement.
If you need more tips on financial independence and early retirement or investing in real estate, call Raj now, at 720 5151051 for professional assistance.
Photo by Tommy Lisbin on Unsplash