Yoga asanas are the simplest and the easiest way to reduce our excess weight and builds harmony in our mind and body. Giving strength, flexibility, stress relief and also curing many diseases is the power of “yoga”.
An asana is a body posture, especially sitting for meditation in ancient days.
But in today’s era, It is all about stretching our body in different forms and meditation. Yoga poses like Surya Namaskar (Sun Salutation), Cobra pose, and so many other effective yoga poses helps in reducing our weight.
To start with yoga, few slow neck stretches is the best way, as it eases the neck tension and strain. Neck stretches are easy to do by standing or comfortable sitting position. After neck stretches you can start basic yoga pose that is “Sukhasana”( meditative pose)
Consider these steps while performing “SUKHASANA”
- Sit down normally on the floor or on a carpet.
- Stretch out your legs ahead in front.
- Now cross your legs in such a way your both feet are under the opposite knee.
- You can keep your hands in Gyan mudra.
- Sit straight with an erect spine, If you are not at ease you can lean against the wall.
- Keep breathing slowly but deeply for a few minutes.
- When your body is steady, and your breathing is synchronized and expanded, you will find extreme joy.
- Then, you realize that your mind, breath, and body are united and free of all burdens.
Here are the holistic benefits of “Sukhasana”
1. It stretches and helps to lengthen your spine and it calms your mind.
2. Enhance your condition of peacefulness and serenity.
3. Kick out anxiety, stress and mental tiredness.
4. It helps in improving body posture, opens your hips.
5. It helps in reducing fatigue also strengthens your back.
6. Gives a gentle massage to your knees, calf muscles and your thighs also.
“Give this world good energy.”
Being Fit physically and mentally increases your health and productivity and helps to achieve financial independence and can foster your early retirement.
Have you ever tried this asana? What are your experiences starting a yoga asana?
If you need more tips on financial independence and early retirement, investing in real estate, call Raj now, at 720 5151051 for professional assistance.
Photo by Indian Yogi (Yogi Madhav) on Unsplash