Our mind is responsible for our thoughts. And our thoughts influence many things. It influences our way of life, our way of thinking and our view of the world. The way we think also affects our body and health. You can either be a pessimist or an optimist. Both can greatly affect your outlook and life and to your health as well.
Good thoughts soothe your soul. We might not know it, but spiritual health is very important too. This is because it focuses on our soul that cultivates inner peace. Positive thinking is needed to achieve a happy and joyful life. You cannot enjoy the life you have if you’re full of negativity. Negative energy attracts negative elements. These elements may be a form of sickness, problem or you might even question your self-worth.
Exercises for Positive Thoughts
- Only use positive words when conversing or talking.
- Push out negative feelings and emotions. Keeping it will only make your anxiety or stress level peak.
- Always practice positive affirmation. Repeat positive things and phrases to yourself. Some examples are “I am loved”, “I am worthy”, “I deserve to be happy”.
- Direct your thoughts to positivity. Think of happy thoughts when you start to feel anxious.
- Tell yourself that you are strong and in control. Think that you will succeed.
- Forgive yourself. If you need inner peace, you need to forgive not only other people but most especially yourself.
Benefits of Positive Thinking
- prolongs your lifespan
- lowers the chances of depression
- lowers distress levels
- provides greater resistance to common colds
- gives a better physical and psychological well-being
- provides better heart health and reduces the chances of heart diseases
- provides better-coping skills during times of stress or hardships
Positive thoughts attract positive energy that is good for the soul. When you have inner peace, you tend to have a better outlook on life and in the world. Everyone should focus on seeing the good things on people, places, and situations. When we have a positive way of life, everyone will be happy. Everyone will have joy in their heart and mind. Always resort to spiritual healing whenever you feel the need to. Just like our mind and body, our souls have to be at peace and tranquil too.
How do you cope up when there are hardships or stress? What is your perception in life? How do you see yourself?
Feel free to contact Rajanikanth Maddhi at 720 5151051 for assistance in finding spiritual resources.