power yoga has gained immense popularity because it combines the positive outcome of yoga with aerobics. This enables a great amount of weight loss, stamina-building. Youngsters prefer Power yoga because of the ‘slow format’ of typical yoga.
Power yoga is a form of dynamic yoga as it is fast-paced. This yoga can be practiced by anyone who enjoys exercising. It is very popular in India, especially among the younger generation for its recreational aspects.
Benefits of Power Yoga,
- It improves endurance in the body
- It improves flexibility in the body
- Also improves the concentration of a person
- Warrior pose stretches and tones the abdominal muscles, leg muscles and relieves body tensions
How does power yoga work on your body?
Power yoga benefits in 3 levels,
1. There is the physical enhancement resulting in the improvement of the body’s natural strength and stamina. Also, it increases energy, flexibility, and overall health.
2. It works on the mind by improving focus and concentration and by alleviating negative thoughts. It also enhances the spiritual power, allowing a complete mastery of one’s thoughts and actions.
3. Power yoga moves faster than regular yoga, and as such gives more cardio output. In yoga, the focus is on holding the position, but here the focus is on speed and energy. It requires its practitioners to move quickly between poses, but the poses often focus on building strength rather than flexibility.
Fitness expert adds, “The brain, heart, and mind function better if you do kapalbati and anulom-vilom poses. It is also said that by doing Sun salutation and facing the sun early in the morning, you receive positives rays of the sun and this, in turn, makes the mind sharper. In addition, the inverted postures like headstand (shirsh asana), plough (halasana) and the supported shoulder stand (Sarvangasana) enrich the brain with a rich supply of blood. This helps to improve your memory and focus.”
Power Yoga helps you for better health, therefore, improves your productivity and helps to achieve financial independence and can foster your early retirement.
Do you include Power Yoga as a part of your daily routine?
If you need more tips on financial independence and early retirement or investing in real estate, call Raj now, at 720 5151051 for professional assistance
Photo by kike vega on Unsplash